Saturday, August 17, 2019
Friday, June 28, 2019
Currently voters can already request an absentee ballot for the August 27th bond election from the county clerk. Time line is the following:
July 29th : County Clerk begins mailing absentee ballots for the August 27th election
August 12th :Early voting begins at County Clerk Office (Old Hospital)
August 16th: :Last day for County Clerk to receive application for absentee ballot
August 23rd :Last day for early voting (5:00 p.m.) at County Clerk Office (Old Hospital)
To contact county clerk (e-mail) -
To contact county clerk (phone ) 208-736-4004
Voters can mail, fax, or e-mail their completed absentee ballot forms.
Send to the address below:
P.O. Box 126
Twin Falls, Idaho 83303
Voters can fax in their completed request for ballot to 208-736-4182
Voters can e-mail (attach completed form) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For electronic voting where electronic fillable forms for voter registration and request of absentee ballots can be found:
Voter Registration and Absentee Voting page with links
Voter Registration Link
Absentee Ballot Link
Friday, June 14, 2019
PHASE 1 - projected 2020
Filer High School CTE Expansion and Renovation $5.2 Million
- Increase Safety
- Complete Pathways for certification and future training opportunities
- Increase STEM based projects and labs such as Design Class
- Allow space for Industry standard new equipment (plasm table)
- Ability to Team Projects with science and math classes (wet lab etc.)
- Future phase projects: Health Occupation Lab, Various Science labs, Family Consumer Science, etc.
Filer Intermediate School Classroom expansion (4 rooms) $1.5 Million
- No current rooms available at Filer Intermediate
- Plan to convert to K-5 in foreseeable future (36 regular classrooms)
Filer & Holister Elementary School Site Improvement (parking lot) $550
- Safety, Safety, Safety
- Although plan to convert FIS to K-5, Filer Elementary probably will be an active elementary for another 15-20 years
Filer Middle School Auditorium Improvements $400 Thousand
- During WWII very nice auditorium however current seats no longer meet desired comfort
- Every year there are fewer available seats because parts are not available
Future Site Acquisition For future middle school $800 Thousand
- Future Land Acquisition
TOTAL REQUESTED: $8.55 Million
The Long Range Planning Committee is a Filer School District Committee responsible for long-range plans for the future development, structure, and projects of Filer School district.
The mission of the Long Range Planning Committee is to develop and manage the long range planning of Filer School District by continuously studying the goals, objectives, roles and activities. The Committee must continue developing long-range plans for the future development, the structure and the projects of Filer School District to achieve them.
The goals of the Long Range Planning Committee include the following:
· Developing a concise long range plan (five to twenty years) for the district, based on the input from district administration and staff, patrons in the district, statistics and professional analysts.
· Explore and make recommendations as appropriate.
· Populate and maintain the committee website and other media.